Evidence development strategy and implementation to optimize health technology assessment and reimbursement submissions
Our team of health economics and outcomes research and market access professionals supports you to identify and deliver value. We understand that optimized HTA and pricing and reimbursement submissions are built on an integrated approach to value messages, economic models, and payer engagement.
We provide HEOR and market access consulting services on a standalone basis, including strategic, quantitative, and qualitative analyses, or combined with digital real-world studies as part of a fully integrated evidence-generation strategy.
We have a deep understanding of the evidence requirements of HTA and market access stakeholders, which we apply to produce quality, tailored project deliverables and evidence-based recommendations for our clients.
We listen carefully, work collaboratively, and explain clearly to ensure we understand our clients’ needs and deliver solutions that reflect latest best practice and have high impact.
HEOR evidence generation
Health-related quality of life and utility studies: strategy, mapping, and preference elicitation
- Burden of disease, treatment pattern, healthcare-resource utilization, and costing studies
- Economic models: early and late models; budget impact, cost-minimization, and cost-effectiveness models
Targeted literature and evidence reviews
- Value message development and testing
- Global value dossiers and objection handlers
- Payer-focused communication materials and tools
HEOR & market access strategy
- HTA reviews
- HTA gap analysis
- HEOR & market access strategy development
- Evidence–generation planning
- Digital health technology reimbursement