MELANOMA UK dATA ACCESS PROCEDURE
- Anonymised, aggregated data from the Melanoma UK digital registry is available via cloud-based research dashboards.
- Data access is available upon request to non-commercial researchers, contingent upon approval from the study's Scientific Advisory Board (SAB).
- Applications for data access can be made via a dedicated area of the Vitaccess website.
- Information includes:
- an overview of the study and its objectives
- details of the study governance, including the composition of the SAB
- Data request form (see below or link directly).
- For data requests that require work from our data scientists (e.g., development of a protocol, statistical analysis plan, data extraction), Vitaccess will liaise with the applicant researchers to develop a proposal.
- The protocol and statistical analysis plan will be developed in an iterative process, in collaboration with the applicant researchers, to reach an agreement on the methods and final report shell tables and figures.
- Access to off-the-shelf dashboards will be free, except for a small administrative fee to cover set up (user account, password etc.).
- For requests that require work from our data scientists (e.g., development of a protocol, statistical analysis plan, data extraction), Vitaccess will provide the applicant researchers with the estimated costs and time required; it is anticipated that such costs would be covered by academic grants.
- Commercial organisations can be granted access to the data based on an annual subscription fee. For enquiries about commercial subscriptions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org