Our in-house team of PCO, HEOR and market access professionals provides expert input for the design and delivery of digital studies, and supports our clients to identify and deliver value from patient-generated data across a wide range of potential uses, including application within value messages, economic models, health technology assessment and pricing & reimbursement submissions.
We work directly with patients, advocacy groups and other stakeholders to understand the nature of health conditions and select the most appropriate methods for data capture. We collaborate with our product and analytics teams to deliver innovative, patient-centric studies that produce high-quality data suitable for a range of stakeholders, from HTA bodies to patient organizations.
Vitaccess also provides PCO, HEOR and market access consulting services on a standalone basis, including strategic, quantitative, and qualitative analyses.
Our team has a deep understanding of the methods and evidence requirements of key HTA and access stakeholders, which we apply to produce high-quality, tailored project deliverables and well-grounded recommendations for our clients.
Our experience includes prior roles in the life science industry, consulting and academia, and past and current positions as payer decision-makers in the UK and US. We have both quantitative and qualitative (interview/focus group) research backgrounds, a strong publication record and are actively involved in research organizations.
- PCO measurement strategy & study design
- COA/PRO instrument identification, appraisal & selection
- PRO development & validation
- Patient & caregiver burden studies
- Qualitative research
- Mixed methods research & synthesis
HEOR evidence generation
- HRQL & utility studies: strategy, mapping & preference elicitation
- Burden of disease, treatment pattern, HRU & costing studies
- Economic models: early & late models; budget impact, cost-minimization, & cost-effectiveness models
- Targeted literature & evidence reviews
HEOR & market access strategy
- HTA reviews
- HTA gap analysis
- HEOR & market access strategy development
- Evidence generation planning
- Digital health technology reimbursement
Payer & clinician research
- Advisory boards
- Delphi panels
- Payer & clinician surveys & qualitative interviews
- Value message development & testing
- Global value dossiers & objection handlers
- Payer-focused communication materials & tools