Mapping the patient journey: data storytelling in patient-centric research
Harshitha Ravindra, Data Visualization Lead, and Laura Day, Associate Director, Analytics, discussed how real-world patient-centric data can be used to effectively map the patient journey.
The webinar explored:
- How patients’ quality of life and/or treatment pathway can be illustrated with real-world data.
- The conclusions that can be drawn from longitudinal versus cross-sectional data.
- How data linkage can help to build a fuller picture of the patient experience.
- How feeding data back to patients can increase data quality and engagement levels.
- How robust real-world patient-centric data can be effectively used in regulatory submissions.
Watch this webinar that includes a Q&A session on demand at your convenience